Rare Development Opportunity with Da Approved
Property ID 1945292A great opportunity has hit the books that is situated on an elevated 951m2 block facing north. This development approved site has the potential for FOUR townhouses that feature 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Phenomenally located close to TSS, St Hildas, Southport Private Hospital, Ferry Markets, University, and the stunning Broadwater. If you are considering developing in a fast growing area of the Gold Coast this property is the one. Improvements include a large 3 bedroom ground level home.
This site is located within the Light Rail Urban Renewal Area (LRURA), giving it great connectivity to the public transport network of the Gold Coast.
The proposed townhouses will provide good long term capital growth opportunities and strong rental growth as the area is known as a rental hot spot.
- Minutes to Southport CBD
- Walking distance to Tram Station and transport options allowing incredible and direct access to Griffith University Precinct
- Close to Southport Hospitals
- Walking distance to Southport State High and close to St Hildas and TSS.
- Walk to local shops including the Australia Fair, China Town, trendy Southport eateries and rooftop bars and shopping center;
-3 Minutes to Broadwater
- 10 minutes to Pacific Fair
- 3km to beautiful Main Beach
- Easy access to M1 Motorway
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.